Saturday, December 22, 2007

Pics from the Pageant...


After the crowning... F5 & M5


Before the whole show started... NERVOUS!



A pic with the female contestants...



M5 & F5 in their 'casual wear'


Posing on stage...


So... this is the beach wear segment? Surprisingly the crowd looks...


The female contestants in their evening gowns...



The male contestants in their 'formal wear'... I was trying to look cool...


Our last segment... We were in love...


Q & A...


Eagerly waiting the the results...


Results out...


What was I doing?




With Xingyu... Thanks for coming down to support. She's a pageant queen!



AVS! My army pals! Where's woman??


Echo peeps... thanks for the support!!!


Err... so I wasn't in the pic. They didn't care too... haha... Still, my biggest group of supporters! Thanks everyone! Whats with the pose!


My banner... which says... Leb Shake Ur Neh Neh. Thanks ah... Wahaha

-LeB-

0 comments: