Friday, December 28, 2007

97.2FM live show!

Yeah! I think the 97.2FM live show is the last "gig", "performance" or "show" that I'll be doing for the year. The year is coming to an end and this year has been eventful. Hopefully, next year would be even better! Anyway, it was a great experience going on air. Indeed as Minhui said, Cai Leelian the Deejay made the whole atmosphere relaxed. And, I enjoyed the whole process of it. :) Coolz... Before the whole show, Edmund was so nervous... I could sense it all from his silence. But, everyone did well. Great! As for me, I shall improve... Improve on my diction, my Chinese, vocals... I said the phrase "chao ji xing guang da dao" with a STRONGLY accented american slang. I was shocked when I heard that coming out of my mouth through the headphones... And the rest started giggling. My elder bro kept playing back that part recorded on the radio, he finds it most amusing. Arggh... But, it was quite funny I thought. How did it happen!?!??!? Pics below...


Final rehearsal... Simin, the guitarist... Suave!


Couple shot... Simin and Edmund


In the mood for pictures! I was in a cheery mood... (Was Edmund meditating?)


Whats with the face, Edmund...


Me and Simin... Goodz!


Thats LeeLian the Deejay. And me singing!


This is a totally UNGLAM expression of myself.


What were we even happy about? Or smiley about?



Final pic... Singing with headphones and 2 microphones. :)

-LeB-

0 comments: