Friday, December 7, 2007

Busy Busy Busy... My first wedding gig!

I have been so busy. Sometimes until the point that I don't know what I am exactly doing. I just do, do, do... go with the schedule, with the flow. And... Next week is just going to be worse. I skipped 1 and a 1/2 lecture this week. My plan next week is to attend 6 lectures, 2 more than the usual. Hopefully I'll be disciplined and focused enough to do so.

A midst all these busy-ness, Wangdajie asked me to do a wedding gig. I think we'll need to prepare 20songs. Thats a lot in a week! At least for me. However, such chances don't come by everytime and she encouraged me to do it. So, I'll be doing my first wedding gig on the 15th of Dec. Yeah! My first... Really hope we will bring greater joy to the wedding :) Looking forward to the gig. First time performing with Edmund also. :) Thanks Dajie and Simon for the opportunity!

Discipline... Determination... Focus...

-LeB-

0 comments: