Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Collin Raye - Without You (Mariah Carey cover)

Collin Raye, a superb country/ christian singer with awesome vocals. I really love his pipes. That twang in his voice and wholesome sound that comes out. :) As such, I went to get his newest album "Never Going Back", also because I love this song "WITHOUT YOU" A LOT! It was a favourite since a long time back. And now having Collin Raye cover it, it was probably one of the most awesome things that could have happen. But! The album that I bought lacked 4 tracks from what I saw online :( and it didn't have this track... :( I should have been more cautious in checking for the tracks. Still, its a good album and he still sounds great even at his age. Amazing. Some good lyrics in the album too. :) Just wanting to share this awesome cover of the song...

0 comments: