Wednesday, June 3, 2009

simple updates...

Nothing drastic has been going on in my life. But since this space has been rather dead, I decided to update it a little. :) Life has been usual, teachings and learning and occasional performances... I went to watch Jeremy Monteiro + T'ang Quartet last Saturday. It was good... Although at times, the improvisational stuff were too abstract for me. Will I ever reach a point in time that I am able to play such stuff or to know what is going on? I am still pressing on, still pressing on towards my dream... :)

A simple accomplishment I have achieved this week... I ran 3 times from Friday till today! We did it! In order to wake up earlier, I reckon that I had to wake up, get out of the house and start doing something! So, I arranged with Fab to meet 1, 3, 5s every week to run. Its good! Feels good... and I am building up my stamina too :) Yeah. I ran/walked 12 rounds today. Kudos to me! :)

Next exercise appointment, Friday... :)

-LeB-

0 comments: