Wednesday, July 1, 2009

tea, breakfast and starbucks...

I had a wonderful morning today. I woke up at 7.45am and rushed out for BREAKFAST... I headed down to Starbucks at United Square for breakfast. Nice place and breakfast was good :) Besides, I love starbucks... for its decor, the drinks & food and its name. I have always loved the mornings and I now believe in the theory of waking up early it does me a whole lot of good.

In this week, I have visited Starbucks twice now. Met up with Sun Quan for lunch on Monday and thereafter we had a drink at Starbucks, The Cathay. Great weather that day and we managed a good spot outside the outlet. I love times spent like this; just a nice cup of coffee, great company and chit-chatting away. We also had a VERY close up view of the logo. I have been to Starbucks many times but it was a first that I could scrutinise the logo. If you've never observed it before, there's actually an image of a "lady" or a "mermaid". I checked up wikipedia and it actually is a "siren" from Greek Mythology. Interesting... :) Loving Starbucks so much, I have decided to get a book entitled "How Starbucks Saved My Life" after I finish reading my current book.



An image of the Starbucks logo in the past...

I love cafes and I love Starbucks. It would be great to open a cafe of my own someday... :)

-LeB-

0 comments: