Sunday, June 14, 2009

Bible Camp 2009...

Leaving for Awana Genting in about 7hrs time. As I recall back, the last time I went for Bible Camp was probably 6yrs ago! Time flies... many years have passed... This year, I think I have taken up more responsibilities for the Kingdom of God and I hope, I would have a spiritual breakthrough in the camp and for the year :) A prayer before I leave...

Dear Lord,

I pray that in this coming camp, Your Presence would reign at the "campsite", You touch the lives of Your people and may You draw us nearer and closer to You. Through all our activites; the meals, the ministering, worship and Word that is spoken, the fun, rest, fellowship and more, I ask for Your guidance and You to be in our midst. May You grant us journey mercy and protect each and everyone of us. Thank you Lord for everything! In the name of Jesus I pray, Amen!


5 days away, in Genting... will be back soon and energized!

-LeB-

0 comments: