Friday, October 23, 2009

Wuhan Trip (Part 1)

My first trip to China and it was to Wuhan.

It was an interesting trip and a good retreat.

I gained 3kg in a week. Wow. Too much food to eat.

Will be keeping my posts short.


I love my brother! He cracks me up EVERYTIME! :)


Our first dinner together with the in-laws. And we were served 26 dishes!!! 26!!! I got a shock of my life. Surprisingly, I ate and ate but I still wasn't all that full. Very interesting and sumptuous dishes they have.


Some of the dishes we had.


Pork ribs. Where we were given plastic gloves to wear and eat the ribs.


Yam pastry.


A whole basket of stuff made of lotus.



We went to the bridge. It was a very nice place :) The newly wed couple, my brother and sis-in-law.


My proud "work". I took this picture with my camera of 3yrs. The bridge, but somehow this picture looks too good till it looks fake. Still, I'm proud of my photography skills. :)

More to be updated.

-LeB-

0 comments: