Tuesday, July 28, 2009

the terms "bf" and "gf"...

Ok, and so... I am attached. Does everyone know that by now?

Shuan said she isn't used to hearing me mention "gf". Indeed, it does sound weird when those 2 letters come out of my mouth. Wahaha... So I asked Sui today, does it sound weird saying or mentioning about your "bf"? And the answer is... she feels weird too! Wahaha... Maybe its because we were friends for so long and suddenly, we are a couple. Maybe its because I am her 1st boyfriend and I haven't had too many relationships before. Maybe we were single for so long and we were almost comfortable with that fact. Still, it is interesting... My mum asked me what's my gf's name today. I answered her... but to hear my mum asking about my "gf", yeah, it does sound a little odd. Haha... Sui said it should be normal cause her friend too very long to come to terms with that term also :) Well, whatever the case, the bottom line is that we are together and "bf", "gf" are just but terms coined by people. Maybe we are just a weird couple. Wahahha...


My girlfriendsss!

As long as we are happy together and I am happy holding your hands :)

-LeB-

0 comments: