Sunday, March 28, 2010

My Best Days... Danny Gokey...


I needed some new albums for some listening pleasure. And I managed to grab one off the shelves of HMV. I got Danny Gokey's album. :) I enjoyed his recent performance on idol; singing "My Best Days"... He was quite a favourite of mine when he was competing on Idol and his album is not too bad :) He went country and I have been appreciating country music more now... I like that his album is very positive, speaks about hope and Jesus. :) I was blessed by a couple of songs on the album. It has good lyrics written and some nice catchy tunes. I particularly like this chunk of lyrics...

It's the love we make, it's the dreams we share
The friends we find in our short time here
It's knowing God's grace, the touch of a hand
Holding a baby, calling mom and dad
It's making the most of the moments we have
And getting to live long enough to look back
On the years, the sweet tears of joy and laughter
That's all that really matters...

-from the song "Tiny Life"

Lord, may You lead my life and help me to see what is important and not miss out on the details of living and living for You. :)

-LeB-

0 comments: