Thursday, August 13, 2009

Reminiscing the Past.. the power of technology!

Primary 1! 1-1 of Saint Andrew's Junior!

I was shocked to see this photo posted on facebook! Yet, I am so happy to see it also. Indeed, a picture paints a thousand words. Its just this one picture, but it reminds me about so many things, evokes aplenty of feelings. I see my previous PRIMARY school classmates whom I have lost contact for "ancient of years"; the old hall in the old Saint Andrew's School building which stood by the WW2. And I see a little cute me. Wahaha! Spot me if you can! Thanks Melvin for uploading this pic! I hope to remain in contact with all my ex-classmates, schoolmates and to find out how everyone has been doing. Friends come and go, but to me, at least that person has been in my life for that short moment :) God bless everyone! :)

-LeB-

0 comments: