Friday, August 7, 2009

Grade 8 Piano Exam Results!!!~!~!~!

I can't believe what I got! Thank God and praise the Lord! Woohoo~!~! All glory to God! I passed my grade 8 piano exam! I am really really really very happy! I got the e-mail that the results are out. When I got it and know that its out, my emotions were like when I got the e-mail from Berklee regarding the audition results. Really nervous! I prayed and told God that I'll commit everything to Him and everything is in His hands! And... I passed! I got 115marks! 5marks short of a merit. But! A pass is enough... I really thank God for the results :) And, thank all of you who prayed for me and wished me well! :) thank my piano teacher, Ai Cheng also... Phew! I am glad that I am not her first student to fail the grade 8 exam. Yeah!

I am happy! :)

-LeB-

0 comments: