Friday, June 11, 2010

John Williams - Home Alone Theme



Home Alone is one of my favourite movies of all time! Probably because of the festive mood, beautiful scenes of America, a touching reunion of the family, every kid's dream (maybe mine) of plotting traps against the baddies and it was the best kid's show around then! Love it! But not just that, the music had a part to play. The main theme is way moving; simple yet it tugs at the heartstrings. :) And I just recently found out that its composed by John Williams. John Williams is a prolific composer/musician and most notably famous for his film scores. Some of his works are... Star Wars, Superman, Home Alone and the first 3 Harry Potters. He's 78 this year and still composing! Amazing! I hope you would enjoy this piece as much as I do! I should get the soundtrack. :)

-LeB-

0 comments: