Sunday, May 30, 2010

Gigs.

I used to count how many gigs I have in a week or how often I do gigs. These days, its been quite a natural thing to be doing performances. But I'm still gonna count them! For this week, I have done 4 gigs! :) Thank God for opportunities. Its been a busy week.

1. A substitute gig with Phoebee at Temasek Club, Wednesday
2. HK Cafe @ East Coast (C-Nai) with Fong + guest singer, Desmond, Thursday
3. HK Cafe @ East Coast (C-Nai) with Phoebee, Friday
4. LoveMeKnot Wedding Gig (Fong + Desmond) @ Mandai Orchid Park, Saturday. :)

I am thanking God and the people around me for every aspect of my life.

We (LoveMeKnot) had 2 gigs back-to-back today as well. Rock on team! :)

Keep the music alive and going! :)


Love, LoveMeKnot

-LeB-

1 comments:

Dum Di Di Dum said...

Nice!! Let's pray for more gigs ... =)