Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A good start to the year 2010~!~!

I played at the Esplanade! Its a dream come true... Haha! I have always wanted to play at the Esplanade and I did it at the start of this new year. A good kick off to the year 2010!

I was involved in Alex Wang's "No Explanation" Concert @ Esplanade's Recital Studio. I played 2nd keys... yeah! It was a very enjoyable time and I enjoyed it much more than I thought I would. And praise the Lord for a good show and the opportunity! It felt really good to be playing with a band, especially when they are all great musicians! I enjoyed the songs I was playing too... Initially it was hard to digest but after playing it a couple of times, it gets to you. Nice songs composed by Alex. And I think all of us saw Alex's spirit and enthusiasm in doing things; something that we all felt is good to learn. :)

To conclude, I really had a great time! Although because of the concert and other commitments I was quite burned out, but everytime we went on stage, I felt the energy coming back! It feels good to be doing something you like and I feel ignited in my passion for music after this... keep going Caleb! Its going to be an arduous journey but keep to it... :)

The band

From (L-R) Meow Leng, Simon, Tiffany, Kailun, ME! (Caleb), Desmond, Jonathan, Liang Hong and Keith


Day 2 and final show (The band + Alex Wang and Ashley Foo)

Next Gig (Wedding Gig)... 08 Jan '10 (a total headache, I need to play JAZZ!!! faintz)

But press on!

-LeB-

0 comments: