Monday, October 27, 2008

deepavali!!! a holiday!!! :)

Today was really a HOLIDAY. Some might ask, but I thought everyday of yours is a holiday? Well, "free" days doesn't mean holiday. However, today was different! :) I still had 1 class to teach at echo, that was from 12pm-1pm but after that, I went out!

Minhui was at echo and we decided to look for Wendy to relax and lunch together. At first Wendy said she already has lunched at home but Minhui managed to persuade her. Minhui said that we were already on the way to her house, on AYE I think, but the truth... We were still at Echo! Wahhaha! But, it was GREAT time spent together. Now for the logic of why the day feels different... Its a rare occasion that the 3 of us would spend an afternoon out together. We do meet up but its 98% of the time at night, late nights... A morning or afternoon out, chilling and relaxing really makes a world of difference, especially with good company :) Wahhaha! *Wendy... your "wah... so good" reaction to Minhui's off day tomorrow is CLASSIC! Cracks me up totally.

We ended up at Dempsey Rd and it was good :) Went to CA, beside Ben and Jerry's and the food was great! Reasonable pricing. We then headed to Barracks for drinks and deserts... After which, I went to my Grandma's place for family gathering. Gatherings are always good :) Yeah!

I really let my hair down today and it was good... I feel more relaxed now :)

Its gonna be back to piano-ing and cello-ing. Preparing for Berklee's audition and Piano Grade 8 for next year.

-LeB-

0 comments: